Yearbook problem

My daughter is in the orchestra and they have everyones name,accept her in the book. Now I wouldn't care or say anything but,we buy these books for not only us but for them so they can show their children someday. I found out the editor of the yearbook is a teacher that hates my daughter, and basically told everyone in the school. Is their anything I can do? Have you ever had this happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on May. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• The yearbooks have been printed, purchased, and distributed? Maybe they could do an insert with the picture of the orchestra and this time include her name. I've never had it happen. I do know however that sometimes honest mistakes are made no matter how many times or how many people proofread something.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:30 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I don't know and you could be right,but they have 60 students and we count 59. Her ex teacher didn't put her name in on purpose. My daughter also told me that the yearbook team was photographing her in a tree and they said they were gonna put it in the yearbook and my daughter just had to sign her name. They kept tons of pics of my daughter out because she was in and out of school.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:53 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Wow, vindictive teacher. Say something to the principal, superintendent, up the chain. That's not cool.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:02 PM on May. 24, 2011