Looking for a cabana for the beach, any suggestions? Would be used mostly for my 3 yr old/9 month old

Would love it to fit me and my two kids (3 years and a 9 month old). It doesn't have to fit our chairs. I am hoping to find something that is easy to set-up/take down, carry and that will last awhile. Thanks!

anxious1stimer

Asked by anxious1stimer at 6:20 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I have a pop-up cabana tent from OneStepAhead. I love it! It fits myself, my husband, my 4 yr old, and my 17mo. old--and it is easy to set up and take down :)
    (We bought ours used at a garage sale...they can be a bit pricey)
    juailee

Answer by juailee at 6:23 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I f you dont want to purchase, haul and set one up -- then most beaches rent them by the day or weekend and will set it up for you. We are going to the beach this summer and I have already reserved ours (cabana and chairs) for $35 a day and will comfortably handle 5 or 6 of us.
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 1:54 PM on May. 24, 2011