am i weird?

ok so i want to be pregnant again..my son is 9 months old and my dd 3. when my dd was around 9 months I wanted another baby then too....did get pregnant..miscaried..got pregnant with my son about 5 or so months later...well I know I could not have another baby financially..i'ma single mom..but I want to be pregnant...is that weird? like I was even thinking about being a suroggate.....not wanting the baby just wanting to grow one...feeling it kick and stuff..I loved that part....I have really great pregnancies..i never got sick or anything...worked up till the day I had both my kids....maybe it's just my ....my son is getting so big need to have another one tme...but I don;t want another one though...just want to be pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Not weird, I think it's just that feeling of being pregnant. I also thought about being a surrogate but hubby said no.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• lol i hated being pregnant some woman want to be pregnant just for that reason i think it would be great for you to be a suroggate
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 11:38 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• i am in your boat!!!! i girl i work with is pregnant and im so jealous. my DD is almost 6 mos and my SO keeps laughing at me for wanting another baby but like you i just miss my belly and all that excitement!!
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 11:39 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I don't think that is wierd, especially if you had wonderful pregnancies. Call your OB office, if you truly want to be a surroggate. What a wonderful gift you could give another woman who WANTS to be a mom so desperatly but can not, for whatever reason. I think it would only be weird if you sought out to get pregnant understanding your situation, only to give the child up for adoption because you don't actually want the child....Be careful thought, if you surroggate, finances don't always make decisions, and it might be hard to give a child that you grew to another woman.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 11:40 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Well if you feel that way then I would definitely consider surrogacy, it's the best gift you could ever give someone, the gift of a child. It's not weird to feel this way, some people have got to otherwise surrogates wouldn't exist, so if you're really serious about this get in touch with places that are looking for surrogates but read the details first and seriously consider if you could give up a child after carrying it for 9 months, because I'm not sure if I could and I've heard situations that have gone wrong. Good Luck with all of this :).Haley.x
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 11:42 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Well since you already have a child being a suroggate could be very hard. Giving up that child will be very hard but not impossible. You'd have to learn how to not form a bond with the baby or else you can become depressed afterwards. Its understandable wanting to be pregnant again. And if you honestly think you can be a suroggate then that could be great. You would also make some money that is worth the effort and you would be giving the best gift you could to someone. Honestly look into it. It may be the perfect answer.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 11:46 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• so i looked up info on surrogacy and I think I'm gonna give it a shot.It would be nice to do something selfless in such a selfish world...of course the 15 k-20k wouldn;t hurt either...I have to lose 20 lbs. first,but I was working on that anyways
    Anonymous