Is this a good reason to consider Herman Cain?

Herman Cain said that if he were president and negotiating a Middle East peace deal, he would offer the Palestinians "nothing."

"I'm not convinced the Palestinians are really interested in peace," Cain, the former CEO of Godfathers Pizza, said on Fox News Sunday.

President Obama last week gave a speech calling for Israel to withdraw to pre-1967 boundaries, with "mutually agreed swaps."

http://nation.foxnews.com/herman-cain/2011/05/22/herman-cain-i-d-offer-palestinians-nothing-peace-deal#ixzz1NDat4pAa

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 6:43 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Absolutely! I really like Herman Cain. He's a nice guy. My dad met him not long ago. If Daddy likes somebody, he must be a-okay, politically and otherwise.
    mrsjon

Answer by mrsjon at 6:47 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I agree that the Palestinians aren't interested in peace. But not giving them anything would bring about even more violence.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 6:48 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I think it's a perfectly sound reason to vote for the man. He has a very strong streak of plain old common sense that is severely lacking from almost all of the people hanging out in DC at the moment.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 7:22 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I like this man. :-)
    imamomzilla

Answer by imamomzilla at 7:33 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I saw him on the Sunday show on Fox yesterday. I was very impressed! They tried to get him to tell what he would do about some national security matter and he flat out said he could not tell him exactly what he would do since he isn't privy to all the reports. He wouldn't just make something up or guess.

On a side note, I hear Biden told a crowd in Cincinnati to keep him in mind for 2016. *HUGE GROAN*
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 7:39 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I agree with him. Actually, I'd not stick my nose in any of it at this point.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:48 PM on May. 23, 2011

• – collapse
    Hardly an attitude that will help the middle east peace process , especially from a ' negotiator ' ! He is clearly completely ignorant of international affairs and quite unsuitable for the nation's top job .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 7:56 PM on May. 23, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• This man is all over the board.... He does represent strong fiscal knowledge, but since his views on most of the social issues are 180 from mine, in addition to his support of TARP, his association with the the KC reserve and his religious rigidness would prevent me from endorsing him. I do not think this man is electable via the electoral college-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:09 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Hardly an attitude that will help the middle east peace process , especially from a ' negotiator ' ! He is clearly completely ignorant of international affairs and quite unsuitable for the nation's top job .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 12 minutes ago

Don't vote for him then.. Oh, Wait!! You can't anyway.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 8:11 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Why do you care Janet??
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:19 PM on May. 23, 2011