So tired of having a 50/50 schedule

sometimes i just want a job with a normal schedule i work days and nights in one wk and then on my days off i spend most of it in bed like today!!!! just trying to rest and catch up.

ChanQ

Asked by ChanQ at 7:07 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Money & Work

• This used to be my schedule:
    Mon 7:00-3:00
    Tues - SPLIT SHIFT - 7:00-11:00 and 2:00-6:00
    Wed 7:00-3:00
    Thurs & Fri 10:00-6:00
    Now I work 8:00-4:30 M-F and love it. Good luck!

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 11:57 AM on May. 24, 2011

• I'm sorry. My heart goes out to you! You have my empathy. That would be hard. I hope one day you'll find a job that works for your health, lifestyle and for your family. Here none of us have jobs. Not me due to my Health. DH lost his job over 2 years ago. Both married daughters too & one son in law. No good jobs here! Our son in law's job is going to Mexico! So did DH's too. Sad. Best of Luck to you!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:15 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I am sorry! I definitely knows how it feels to be so overwhelmed with working and being a mom. No type of hours would ever be compatiable with the depends of motherhood.. Have you considered changing your hours?
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 7:21 PM on May. 23, 2011

• yes i have considered changing but its not easy to find a job and most have horrible schedules
    ChanQ

Comment by ChanQ (original poster) at 7:29 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I'm sorry that your fam is having a hard time with jobs. Thats what makes me feel like i should never complain and be grateful for what i do have.
    ChanQ

Comment by ChanQ (original poster) at 7:31 PM on May. 23, 2011

• That is a tough schedule. My heart goes out to you....
    Hang in there!!! If you are interested in other options, message me
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 1:13 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Are you working full time?? It would depend on what your financial needs are but with my job, I work when I want and only work 2-3 hours at a time and don't ever work weekends. Yes, I am in direct sales but I earn a full time pay just working 2-3 night/parties a week. Maybe you could consider something like this?....
    joinTStoday

Answer by joinTStoday at 9:20 AM on May. 24, 2011