Banishment?

If you get booted from a group, is it for good, or are you allowed back in after a certain amount of time?
I didn't even do anything bad, lol.

Neelah

Asked by Neelah at 7:13 PM on May. 23, 2011 in About CafeMom

• sometimes they just boot your if you aren't active enough in the group. You can reapply to get in..see what happens. Message the group admin & ask her what happened.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:15 PM on May. 23, 2011

• ^^^ No, I mean I got booted for a reason, but I was just being annoying b/c they deleted a totally innocent post. So I posted a bunch more just to be a pest. And this group doesn't boot inactive members
    Neelah

Comment by Neelah (original poster) at 7:18 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Up to the owner.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 7:51 PM on May. 23, 2011

• it's a CM owned group
    Neelah

Comment by Neelah (original poster) at 9:39 PM on May. 23, 2011

• i mean they must have booted your comment for a reason,and you acted childish about it
    MADUKES402

Answer by MADUKES402 at 10:05 PM on May. 23, 2011

• ^^^ not relevant, answer the question or don't post. and maybe it was childish but at least I wasn't mean and hateful like 75% of that group. did you even see the original post? harmless.
    Neelah

Comment by Neelah (original poster) at 10:08 PM on May. 23, 2011

• You know Neelah you asked a question and MADUKE answered. Now I understand why you were booted.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 8:57 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Actually, no she didn't. I wanted to know if there's a time frame for being booted, or if I'm banned permanently. I didn't ask for opinions. Just an answer. If anyone's being childish, it's those of you pestering me and not answering the question.
    Neelah

Comment by Neelah (original poster) at 10:06 AM on May. 24, 2011

• you were booted out for a reason no what if you did something or not and the only way you can find out if you are banned and go and try to rejoin the group and if it comes back that you have been banned then you'll know that you can't rejoin
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:40 AM on May. 25, 2011

• duh. I would like a real answer, someone, please. An answer with a time frame, or a link to the guidelines or something. Really people.
    Neelah

Comment by Neelah (original poster) at 12:50 PM on May. 25, 2011