Would you rather see...?

A girl get "slimed" (covered in nickelodeon green slime) wearing like casual clothes like a t-shirt and shorts or wearing something like a cute dress and heels with makeup/hair done? I'm going to be participating in a charity event where I'm going to get slimed and I have seen people online get slimed and sometimes they're like dressed up for it. It looks funnier that way so I was thinking if I should do that. Would you pay more to see that?

I guess it sounds weird to dress up to get slimed but I've seen other people doing it, and it sounds like it could be funny. So... should I get slimed wearing like a casual shirt/shorts or something stylish like a dress, heels, makeup/hair done nicely, maybe a bit of jewelry?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Entertainment

• No I wouldn't pay more.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 7:43 PM on May. 23, 2011