leaking??? maybe tmi

i woke up about 4 this morning to go pee ( what else is new??) and i felt like kind of a pop b4 i peed. since them i have a little bit of leakage going on but not to the point that its soaking my clothes. could i be leaking amniotic fluid or was that little pop just pressure from the baby on my bladder? i know they say when your water breaks it leaks fast and alot but i'm a little nervous oh an i'm 39 and a half weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• go to the doc and get checked because my water leaked and like a week later i had my daughter but you felt a pop more and likely your water broke it dont always gush out good luck and congrats
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 11:44 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I would say that the baby is just on your bladder. If it begins to leak more rapidly then I would call the doctor. The popping sound could have been that of the urine rushing out. How do you feel know??
    kkgrls

Answer by kkgrls at 11:45 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• From what I understand your water very well could have broken and your just leaking gradually. I don't think it has to be fast leaking. I would call your doctor and explain it to them. Good luck and congratulations.
    Brittany1286

Answer by Brittany1286 at 11:47 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• My water tore at 39 weeks and it was like a trickle of fluid every now and then. It wasnt a huge gush because the tear was up top. But I would get it checked out because if it did tear they dont want you to wait longer than 24 hours to deliver because of the risk of infection. I remember thinking it was just pee leaking out but sure enought it was amniotic fluid.
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 11:49 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Sometimes your water doesn't break and it leaks little by little so you should get it checked
    Virginie

Answer by Virginie at 12:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2008