Could it be a mistake?

I went in for an ultrasound today and on the 2nd of this month i was told i was 5 weeks and 0 days when they did the ultrasound today they said 7weeks and 4 days and the heart wasn't beating... they said the baby is dead and i just haven't had a miscarriage yet but could they be wrong, could it have just been too early to catch it? right now i just feel like dying. i know the doctor is probably right but i just wanted some hope...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Oh sweetheart, I am so sorry to hear this. My heart just cries for you. I don't know if it could be a mistake. I sure hope that they are wrong and your baby is fine. But if it is true, just know that there is a reason for all things and there is always hope to have another go at having a baby of your own.
    God Bless,
    C
    LakenLady

Answer by LakenLady at 7:56 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Do not give up hope until you have all the facts maybe even get a second opinion. Just brace yourself either way. {{{ hugs}}}
    sweet11-12

Answer by sweet11-12 at 7:58 PM on May. 23, 2011

• usually wouldn't they be able to see the heart beating as far along as i am? i haven't had any cramps or bleeding or anything to tell me something is wrong.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:59 PM on May. 23, 2011

• hugsim sorry

mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 7:59 PM on May. 23, 2011

• That's how far along I was when I lost my first pregnancy, and what they told me (I had a D&C cause I couldn't miscarry on my own). I hope things aren't what they seem for you, I know how hard it is. =[ Good luck and praying for you.
    .MommieAJ.

Answer by .MommieAJ. at 8:00 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I have had test that were inconclusive for other things so please stay clam, stress is so bad. Rest is also important. All are here for you.
    sweet11-12

Answer by sweet11-12 at 8:09 PM on May. 23, 2011

• the didn't even see the heart flicker.. wouldn't it have been flickering?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:10 PM on May. 23, 2011

• should i try and get a second opinion?
    Anonymous

• I don't know if you can even hear the babies heart beat that early, I would do some research. I am really sorry to hear this and hope things get better.
    MommyMJean

Answer by MommyMJean at 8:36 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I wish you the best, and really only a doctor knows what's happened. Good luck and my heart goes out to you.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 8:36 PM on May. 23, 2011