Have you ever typed in another word because you were thinking of it or looking at it before?

I was getting on the computer and seen something about Obama and liberals I typed in www.cafemom.com/liberals instead of answers. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• LOL!
    I do that all the time :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:42 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Ohmygoodness I do that ALL the time, and I always type words that rhyme too!
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 11:45 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• gah, yess. ha, i did just the other day.
    i had said some word? and i ended up typing it. haah
    dddebrababy.

Answer by dddebrababy. at 11:49 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Yes. Also sometimes I think of two different words I could use & end up typing them both & the sentence doesnt make sense!
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 11:57 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• So glad I'm not the only one to do this!
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:58 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• yes...it was actually an innocent slip like this that led to the 6 year relationship i'm in...I meant to say "you know you let me" when talking about a game we were playing and i won but it came out "you know you like me"......ha ha...we still laugh about that 6 years and one kid later
    2mommies4g

Answer by 2mommies4g at 1:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2008