Would you...

take your newborn to the beach, pool, camping or anything else like that? i know some people who have and some who are totally against it... 

at the beach

pipsqueak01

Asked by pipsqueak01 at 8:22 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Maybe, I'm not aginst it, but Idk if I'm for it. If I did I would be prepared and make sure my baby was not in any direct sunlight and make sure it wasn't to hot out.
    MommyMJean

Answer by MommyMJean at 8:27 PM on May. 23, 2011

• very true!
    pipsqueak01

Comment by pipsqueak01 (original poster) at 8:29 PM on May. 23, 2011

• My little girl was born in June but, by the end of summer I was letting her in the pool, letting her splash her little feet in the water. I was very careful to keep her out of the sun. She loved the water as a baby.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 8:32 PM on May. 23, 2011

• i'm due in 5 weeks and i have a feeling it's going to be a very hot summer!!! that's another reason i was asking.
    pipsqueak01

Comment by pipsqueak01 (original poster) at 8:35 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I did. We have other children. Just use an umbrella.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:37 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I would do all those things with a newborn bring careful to keep them out of direct sunlight
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 8:39 PM on May. 23, 2011

• can you use any sun screen on newborns,, like the water babies brand? or is their skin too sensitive for that? this is our first child and we have a lot of questions!!!
    pipsqueak01

Comment by pipsqueak01 (original poster) at 8:42 PM on May. 23, 2011

• You should not use sun screen before 6 months. I used a bouncy seat in the shade for Dd this past summer.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 8:47 PM on May. 23, 2011

• beach ? NO beach house ? YES pool? NO back yard in a wadding pool that is completely shaded ? YES camping? NO tent camping ? NO renting an cabin with ac camping ? YES  travel trailer with ac? YES

traren

Answer by traren at 8:53 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Nope. We didn't leave the house for the first 6 mos.
    imamomzilla

Answer by imamomzilla at 8:57 PM on May. 23, 2011