Have you use the InStyler?

I tried it, and I didnt care for it too much, I have thick hair, but it still didnt do what I wanted, have any of you ahd the same issues with it?

kgrine

Asked by kgrine at 8:23 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• LOVE IT! Its quick and easy. I have wavy hair, but like to wear it straight. I have begun to notice severe breakage though, never had that before. Started using it in Nov. 10
    haysmum

Answer by haysmum at 8:32 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I use a conaire straightner everyday and my hair dresser says that my hair is in perfect health, it surprised the crap out of me!
    kgrine

Comment by kgrine (original poster) at 8:40 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I used it. I didn't like it. However, as a former Manager of a trendy salon, four out of every five we sold were returned to us. It's not a very favorable item.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:50 PM on May. 23, 2011

• its ok
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 12:35 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Nope
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:08 PM on May. 24, 2011

• never used it
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 2:12 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I have one and I loved it, but when my hair was long. I cut my hair above my shoulders and I didn't like the poofy, full effect it gave me and I would end up flat ironing it. But, I honestly really loved it!
    jalvarez626

Answer by jalvarez626 at 12:35 AM on May. 31, 2011