If i am 6wks and 4days from lmp are these ok beta numbers?

On the 19th at 6wks they did blood draw it was 47000 and then on the 21st they did one again (it wasnt same time it was sooner) it was 65600. Is this ok since it didn't double? My nurse seemed upset but it did go up and is doubling at a 99.8hr rate! But it says on same page that from 6000 greater doubling time is 96hrs. So if I take into consideration that it was alittle early then it would be right on track right? Thanks so much for any advise. This is the only times I have had my betas taken!

mom2wy

Asked by mom2wy at 8:36 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• As long as the titers are increasing-the pregnancy is progressing. Without access to your laboratory work and reference numbers to see what is thier population and validation range, I honestly cannot give you too specific of information. Hope this helps!
    eelayn

Answer by eelayn at 10:06 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Thanks hun! My doc wanted to check the viability of the baby so he had me come in for a quick scan this morning. He did a belly scan instead of a vaginal scan and we did get to see baby and strong heartbeat! He will be doing another u/s on June 2nd and he is prob gonna do one then to see if my due date is the same as we have it! Thanks so much for all your imput!
    mom2wy

Comment by mom2wy (original poster) at 10:47 PM on May. 24, 2011