First steps

When did your baby take their 1st steps? My son is almost 9 mnths and he already tries to stand up without holding on. Of course he can only do it for a few seconds but so cute!

yaffamommy

Asked by yaffamommy at 11:48 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• it's funny your asking this question today!! My son just took his first step's but with my assistance of course! He's 6 months on Dec 14th. Just 2 day's ago he started to crawl all over the place too, SO CUTE!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• My son was doing that at 71/2 8mths. He started to walk when he was 10 1/2 mths.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• My son was standing up by himself when he was 6 months and he was walking like a champion by 9 months. Usually kids start walking at 12 months but it can happen as early as 7
    Virginie

Answer by Virginie at 11:54 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• My DD is 10 months and won't even stand by herself. If you try to hold her up to stand she acts like her legs are jello. But, she'll walk along furniture like crazy.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 12:00 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• My son stood up holding onto things at 5 months. He stood on his own and took his first two-three steps on his own at 7 months. He is 9 months old now and walks like he was born walking. It happens so fast.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 12:44 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• my lil one is crusing at 5months
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 1:55 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• well my son is three and he started walking at 9 mths old and how i continued doin that was evey toy in my house that he owned i replaced them wit a stand up toy( A toy that he wants to play wit but has to stand in order to play) and that is what kept him goin. good luck ladies
    Shaygurl

Answer by Shaygurl at 4:22 PM on Dec. 8, 2008