streatch marks....... not the usual question....

I know they are inevitable. I have accepted that.
I just wanted to know if you get more with each pregnancy?
I didnt have any and throughout my pregnancy I have gotten them like from my bellybutton down. I use all the creams but I researched and know they will happen no matter what. But if I get pregnant again, assuming I do not gain alot like I did not this pregnancy, will I get more marks? Will they continue where the others left off?

sassy_brizzy

Asked by sassy_brizzy at 11:50 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Every pregnancy is different. Mostly it depends on weight gain and if you carry the next child differently. Modst of mine are from number one. Number three I carried very differently..very low and I did get some just from him.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:52 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• You get stretch marks from gaining more weight than the size of your skin is willing to stretch, hence stretch marks. Try and eat healthy, and dont gain more weight than the Dr tells you. That alone will really cut down your getting them. They do fade over time if you loose the weight and so sit ups and crunches to tone and tighten the skin.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:25 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• OMG! I dont thing there is any more room for stretch marks on my belly-lol.........at least they are faded-not bright red-lol......................
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 12:36 PM on Dec. 8, 2008