IM SO CONFUSED...

ok so me and hubby have been having uprotected sex fro two months already..he is the one who picks up my birth control pills since i work..and he hets out earlier then me. for the past two months ho doesnt want to buy them..??? i asked him if he wanted another baby and he said we dont have enough money for another one..so i asked why havent you bought any pils and he said he dont got money....so i said but what if i get preggo. and he well if it happens it happens..what do you guys think do you guys think he does want another baby but he is scared??

THANKS FOR READING!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I think maybe he does BC pills are alot more inexpensive then a child and he has to know that- so from my point- your hubby wants you preggo and its the only way he can deal with it as he is possibly afraid of just saying it- do you want to be preggy ?
    cdonovan612

Answer by cdonovan612 at 12:02 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Ya he has somethin up his sleeve. Ask him if he wants you to go to planned parenthood and get free bc, if not then ya thats fishy.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 12:04 PM on Dec. 8, 2008