Did you bleed in your first trimester?

I've missed my period (3 weeks late, I'm suspecting that I'm pregnant) and now I've been spotting for about a week now, and the spotting has became a little more frequent. This weekend it was on and off, but it's not a FULL period, the bleeding is way too mild to be a period. I just used the restroom and I seen a stringy clot come out (I'm still bleeding mildly). Since this website is full of mothers, I wanted to know have anybody else experienced this same thing? What could it be? I'm not even sure if I'm pregnant yet.

lala.j16

Asked by lala.j16 at 9:13 PM on May. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• No... get a test done asap.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 9:15 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Maybe you should do a test and find out, as it could just be a change or irregularity in your period. I didnt spot or bleed in my first trimester, but I have known people that have, and it doesnt always mean there is something wrong.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 9:15 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Take a test, and yes I did bleed in first trimester.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:16 PM on May. 23, 2011

• You should take a pregnancy test and find out. It could be spotting when the embryo implants (I had that with my son). Take the test and find out.
    lisalmeyer86

Answer by lisalmeyer86 at 9:35 PM on May. 23, 2011