Frustrated!

So my boyfriend/sons dad left me a voicemail this morning saying he will be busy the next few days so i wont talk to him, he does this kind of stuff every once in awhile when I dont answer the phone...Its not like i dont talk to him! He texts me all the time off his friends phone and i talk to him on the phone at least once a day. I dont like talking on the phone and Im actually just busy Im a fulltime college student and work part time while taking care of two kids. I dont understand how he is 'busy' however he dont have no job and when he says he is going to go apply for them he never does...Also he might be mad at me because I wont borrow him 20 dollars so he can get our son a present for his bday in three days. I just dont have cash otherwise I would. But Im not taking money out of the bank for it. Im broke to so I wish I wouldnt always have to borrow money plus he owes me money for other stuff...Im just fed up with him and how he likes to play these games...Anyone know why he might be acting this way? I dont answer the phone all the time but he acts like its the end of the world...Just want advice or maybe wanted to get it off my chest because it just bothers me dealing with small things like this all the time!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• He's an immature guy he needs to grow up, IMO
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 10:36 PM on May. 23, 2011

• i guess i know this but it help when others say this because if i would say it to him it would be a huge fight he is twenttyseven years old and of course he message me tonight and he said he did nothing all day i just want him to show he cares i hate games
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:10 AM on May. 24, 2011