• In the Spotlight:

This ? is for women who are ttc by checking there cervix position.....

This is rather graphic but I have to know...... when your checking your cervix there is a cylinder type thing that is usually firm and closed when your not ovulating and when you are ovulating it becomes soft and opens up.My question is..... when you are ovulating, does your cervix open up just enough to fit your finger through or is it just slightly open? I just started tracking my cervix position and Im wondering if it will be open enough for me to actually notice it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• so far mine has been just slightly open. i don't think it will open enough to fit your finger through it.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 2:43 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• If you could fit your finger in that would be dangerous...or dialation. Sperm is microscopic it wont need much room.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:03 PM on Dec. 8, 2008