Anyone ever taken Hydroxycut?

If so, what was your experience, how did it make you feel? Was it good or bad... and did it help with losing weight? Thanks moms!

Juliebee81

Asked by Juliebee81 at 12:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• yeah, i took it but i wasn't impressed. it didn't have any negative effects, which is good. but i only lost about 7 lbs, and you have to take it 4 times a day. i have trouble remembering to do anything that often!
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 2:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• it is used as a muscle builder and if you arent working out enough you will gain muscle and not loose fat -
    the way its supposed to work is that you are working out so much that the muscle you are gaining is eating your fat reserves...
    if you do it wrong you will gain weight
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 4:01 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I'm taking it. I started taking it just last week actually. The recommended dose is two 30-60 min. before meal times and NO SNACKING after dinner. If you are like me I only take it to burn the few extra calories but mostly just to get the extra umf to be able to deal with the babes as well as still have the energy to do all the other things. And by the way no it's not a muscle builder! I did alot of looking around and my really good friend swears by it she's been taking it since it pretty much came out on the shelves and my fiance takes it just in the morning before work and it helps him out perfectly!
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 6:19 PM on Dec. 8, 2008