did you ever have anything bad happen

while you were having a guest over?
my dog decided he was going to poop in the middle of the floor, yes he's potty trained, ugh!

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 12:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• One time we had guests for dinner and the oven broke. I was able to use my neighbor's oven to cook the meal. Another time we had overnight guests and the well pump broke. I told them to bring containers of water. :(

Answer by Bmat at 1:14 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Yes Ive had a guest fall down the stairs and the front porch. Both pretty serious injuries and I remember thinking OH God they are gonna sue me. But they didnt.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• my baby has vommited in a projectile manner on just about every guest who has walked through our door. Not many guests come to visit anymore and those who choose to brave my exorcist baby bring an extra shirt LOL (I think thats the movie with the puking girl right?)
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I don't know if you would consider this bad/funny/embarrassing...lol

One day we had company over and at the time we had alittle chiuawa dog, well anyway we were enjoying out visit when all of a sudden our little dog comes out playing with a kotex pad (used) I might add omg we were so embarrassed later when the company left me and my mom were like that was yours no that was yours we never knew who's it was but we laugh about it now.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Yes I had one of my kids fart really loud (not on purpose) while we were sitting down to eat. I had no idea what to even say? LOL

Answer by gemgem at 12:16 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I've had a kid ask someone why they were fat.
    PamJM

Answer by PamJM at 12:45 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• One of my girls once asked, while we were out at a restaurant and loudly too, "why is he so brown?" The guy heard her and laughd but I was so embarrassed!

Most of the black people she knows are light skinned so to her this was different.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 12:59 PM on Dec. 8, 2008