My baby girl is Breastfeed and we have started her on baby food and would like to know your schedule. She is 7 months old.

My girl is 7 months old and is still breastfed. I started her on cereal once a day around 5 months, then at 6 months started baby food. Yellow veggies, then fruits then green veggies. When she was 2 months old, she was sleeping almost 8 hours at night, BUT for the past month or so, she gets up every 3-4 hours at night and nurses...I am very tired from getting too many interupted sleep. I would like to know your feeding schedule and sleep schedules please. I am willing to try something new. This is for Breastfeeding mommies to answer. thank you,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Is she teething? Or having a growth spurt? I would guess that one of those has more to do with it than the foods.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• they do it more at night to make up for it,they just want to be close,try giving her a bottle right befor bedtime instead of nursing,pump and give it to her,mabe that will work
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 1:53 PM on Dec. 8, 2008