• In the Spotlight:

Im not pregnant but need advice......

Im another girl that has irregular periods and sometimes I dont even get a period some months. My last period was at the end of October and I have been having the sharpest pains in my lower abdominal area. I have had thees befor and if Im not mistaken Im probably about to get my period but its been a week now since I have had those cramps and still no period. I already took 2 pregnancy test so I know Im not preggers. Is stress causing me not to get my period and has any one else had these symptoms right befor a period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• it could be stress, you never really know until you get checked out. I would wait another week and if no period then I would test again. make sure you use first morning urine also. Good Luck
    Anonymous

• it could be stress but I was having the same thing going on and I went to the dr and I have a cyst and he said that the cyst will cause this so maybe you should call your dr
    lglorioso

Answer by lglorioso at 4:08 PM on Dec. 9, 2008