Are women Shaving their arms now?

Do you or do you know ofanyone who shaves or waxes their arms? I seen a celeberity saythey wax everything eventheir arms! It got me looking at my arms, I thought it wasnormal for girls to have arm hair. Should us women start shaving or waxing our arms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• NO!! Can you imagine the regrowth? Talk about UGLY!
    ctmom432915

Answer by ctmom432915 at 12:16 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I don't shave my arms because at some point I'm going to get either too lazy or too old to shave and I'll end up with thick/dark hair on my arms. Gross. I went to school with a girl who shaved her arms but she was into weight lifting.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Nope..I won't shave my arms.The hair isn't that bad and I am not walking around with whiskery arms when that starts to grow back. People don't like the hair on my arms, there are plenty of things they can do with themselves. For those that do, more power to you. I also hate it when guys shave their arms and legs for the record.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I don't see nothing wrong about it if only it could stay nicely smooth from then on.
    I hate when it starts to grow back even thicker sometimes.
    I just do my legs and underarm (sometimes my eyebrows and lip) I am too scared to go down there I just keep it trimmed. That waxing hurts like a MOFO...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:19 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I shave my arms every time I shave my legs.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 12:21 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• i used to shave my arms and LOVED the way it looked! and actually the regrowth wasn't bad... and it didn't grow in thicker and blacker it grew back the same. maybe i'll start doing it again? LOL
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 12:46 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• No I won't and I think eventually the regrowth will be gross and we will have all these dark hairy old celebs in nursing homes lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:58 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I've used the little lighted painless electric hair remover on my arms a few times. I was cursed with pale skin and dark arm hair. It was nice until it started to grow back. Then it got stubbly and weird until the hair grew back out, then it was normal again. My mom complains that my hair still feels stubbly now though, even though I don't shave it off. Whatever, it doesn't.

If you want to keep up with it, whatever. But it's SO obvious when someone shaves their arms. I think it looks rather unnatural : / But to each their own.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:21 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• people think I do, but I never have. Look closer I swear there is hair! I'm a natural blonde
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 5:27 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• my sister shaves her's.... and it NASTY when it grows back. Cause when you grab her arm your bump into her arm you feel the stubble like you would on a girls leg.... i would never shave my arms
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 5:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2008