What do I do?

For the past month I noticed that my husband doesn't want nothing to do with me. He won't have sex with me and it seems like he is always causing fights with me. When I try to talk to him about it he says nothing is wrong and that he is just tired or he has stuff to do. I was wondering if there is anything I can do to get him to be interested in me again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• sounds like hes cheating
    Anonymous

• Well, first of all you need to know, that something is wrong if he is just all of a sudden turned off by you, but here is an idea......Set Up a DaTE NIGHT YOU plan, and you can do it in two ways, First do you have KIDS? If So get a Sitter ASAP for that night!! Then you can either transform your bedroom to something Luxurious, or book a Nice Suite in a HOtel... Get something new and SEXY to wear, cook a meal, or order a his favorite... Set the Mood, and Have it Planned so he will some home and their you are, give him a massage, etc.... Just Make it All about HIM!!!! and See if you get the Same Re-action.....If You do the Hotel thing Leave a Note, make a Cute Little Coupon and tell him to meet you Their!!!!! but before you do that one you have to know he would be curious and come!!!! That's what i would do!!! Went through the same, it can/did work 4 me!!!
    Str8Redd

Answer by Str8Redd at 12:23 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Yes, Sounds like Something Else/Someone has his Attention, and how is it you have just noticed? You need to Ask questions to know How he Feels, and why he is acting this way, or you will find out something after it has gone on for long time, i.e. CHEATING!!!!!
    Anonymous

• WELL HAS HE EVER GONE WITHOUT THIS LONG BEFORE IF NOT MOST MEN CAN'T GO THAT LONG WITHOUT SEX I WOULD GUESS HE'S CHEATING I'M SORRY TO SAY BUT WITH HIM TO START A FIGHT FIRST MOST MEN WHO CHEAT ARE MAD AT THEMSELFS SO THEY TAKE IT OUT ON THERE WIFE HAS HE CHANGED ANY OF HIS WAYS LATELY THINK WHAT IS DIFFERENT ABOUT HIM AND PIECE IT TOGETHER GOOD LUCK !

Anonymous