Life Milestones...what are yours?

So what are some events that you feel have had a huge impact on who you are?

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 9:30 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Moving to a new town and climate when I was 7

First boyfriend

Graduating high school

Uni

Getting Married

Having kids

Moving overseas... 4 times

Moving back.

Stopping full-time paid work to be a SAHM
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 9:37 PM on May. 23, 2011

• graduating high school and moving away for college. losing weight (125lbs.!). my mom dying. graduating from college. getting married, but #1 is becoming a mother. nothing has changed me more than becoming a mother.

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:39 PM on May. 23, 2011

• 1-my aunt nancy-very independent, never married nor had kids, very conscious of her appearance/manners, work ethic, and she lavished unmentionable affection on me and my sisters.
    2-my 20s..played around with fire, got burned, several times.
    3-30th birthday..got a DWI, completely changed my ways. (thankfully, i was only pulled over for speeding 6miles over the limit..and no accident had occurred.)
    4-35yo..got pregnant, after KNOWING i was unable or not meant to have kids (see #2)..also, it was the summer both of my parents' health diminished greatly, and the 'role reversal' happened for me and my sisters.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:42 PM on May. 23, 2011

• My baptism at age 19, university life and meeting husband there, move to FL, move back to AZ and raising a family on my own while husband works out of state, and last but not least, being in our 40's has been hard. The story continues. I hope it gets better.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:37 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Being a Christian,college degrees (BS and masters), marriage (32 years as of May 20), a miscarriage, 3 sons, 1 granddaughter, helping to care for my in-laws until they passed away, loosing people close to me, celebrating other's successes, saying I'm sorry first, turning 52 and realizing it isn't old, learning how to relax and appreciate small things.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:22 AM on May. 24, 2011

• My dad's best friend, who we were always around, died when I was 12.
    Deciding to be on the yearbook staff in high school because that's how I met DH (even though I hated him then).
    DH joining the Navy (before we were married, but after we started dating).
    Marrying him and having to move to SC.
    Having kids.
    Moving to WA for his new command.
    Being a SAHM.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 1:05 AM on May. 24, 2011