He was not wrong.

So the guy that predicted the rapture was not wrong. He just had a little mistake we are actually facing rapture on the day the world will end.

I am sorry but this guy is the worst kind of scum in the world and those poor people that liquidated their life savings and alienated their families are going to go through it for another 5 months. This makes me sick. The best part of all of it is this is a huge scam to get a ton of money from people and he can not be tried because it is a religious scam.

Asked by Alanaplus3 at 9:31 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Religious Debate

• So we aren't out of the woods yet?

The guy is a nut and I am with you, I feel sorry for those that fell for it.

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:35 PM on May. 23, 2011

• well..sorry, but you can't fix stupid (the people who believe him). IMO, fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. a third time..they might deserve what they get.
    heartless of me, i know. JMHO.

Answer by dullscissors at 9:35 PM on May. 23, 2011

• the bible talks about false prophets and he definitely is one... i dont know why people cant see it!

Answer by pookipoo at 9:38 PM on May. 23, 2011

• why would any self-respecting Christian believe the word of a deranged 89 year old man over the word of their God? all they had to do was crack open their holy book - apparently there's plenty of scriptures in there that say no one will know. if these people fall for it a third time, they're just really stupid.

Answer by tnm786 at 9:43 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Wow, he really doesn't give up, does he? I just can't make myself feel sorry for the people who believe his bullshit. Do they even open their Bibles and READ them? 

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:51 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I just read that and could not believe it. And i love the House picture! My favorite show! Season finalie tonight was crazy!!

Answer by Astraea_79 at 10:36 PM on May. 23, 2011

• yadda, yadda, yadda

Answer by popzaroo at 11:03 PM on May. 23, 2011

• banging head into wallSeriously??? I mean.... seriously????? UGH!!!!

Answer by Freela at 11:07 PM on May. 23, 2011

• wow.....just wow

Answer by Dr.Donna at 9:50 AM on May. 24, 2011

• i mean he's not scaming them they chose to believe in what this man is saying

Answer by MADUKES402 at 10:41 AM on May. 24, 2011