Doesanyone put their 2 mo old on their belly to sleep?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Only when i was RIGHT there and could see him,never at night

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:38 PM on May. 23, 2011

• My babies are older now, but when little, my first-born would not sleep on his back, so yes, I put him on his tummy. He's now 20 years old and not dead. :P
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 9:39 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I did it all the time. my son never wanted to sleep on his back. he had acid reflux and colic, and he WOULD NOT SLEEP unless he was on his belly. it all about what position makes your child comfortable. as long as there arent blankets they can bunch up on their face, or anything they can put in their face they will be fine. they have head control by that age. every child is different, and you can't follow all rules doctors give. they dont know your child like you do :)
    hismommy6509

Answer by hismommy6509 at 9:46 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I put my babies on their bellies. They were fine. This is not the cause of SIDS; if so, the death rate would have been higher in my parents generation when nearly all babies were put on their bellies and that's simply not factual; the death rate is higher now than it was then.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on May. 24, 2011