why ask

im not trying to be bitchy but why ask if you are pregnant if you havent taken a test then you wont know until you it so annoying to read questions about whether im pregnant or not like we are suppose to know based of syptoms and the way you track your period. so i want to know why do people ask if they are pregnant without taking a test

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• This site has been up and going for 2 years and this has been the age old question, "Am I or could I be pregnant."

Normally, my answer is: There is a 50/50 chance.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:21 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• oyour very rude- i suggest you dont ask why and let mothers to be ask as they feel -stay out this chat please
    cdonovan612

Answer by cdonovan612 at 12:23 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Well skip the question then and let the other mother's read and answer it.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 12:24 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I dont understand how they are even on this site if they are not expecting or do not already have a kid.
    They should look at the old questions and compare notes......
    Anonymous

• well i cant help but wonder everyone know that unless you have a test you cant diagonose pregnancy and i think its silly to ask when the question is asked over and over again why not look at other questions and see the answer to those im not rude just annoyed i mean yall cant me tell your not annoyed to see the question asked over and over again i know its not just me
    Anonymous

• Anon:

It's not just you that feels this way. Many many people here have said the same thing. I'm never rude in my response to these questions and most of the time I skip over them but I'm honest in saying that it annoys me to see these questions.....although, every person here has a right to ask whatever they like....to them...the question is important...no matter how much it annoys me or anyone else.  :O)

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:35 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• maybe they wanna ask b4 they buy the test. I mean the test are not cheap these days.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 12:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I bought my Test at walmart three dollars.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 12:45 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• i bought mine from the dollar store and it was right
    Anonymous

• i got pregnancy strips for 40 cents a peice I dont know how much cheaper it gets. I think there is a difference between saying "I think I might be pregnant and I am so excited! Come share in my joy/fear/etc" and "I dont know how to pee on a stick... do you think I'm pregnant?" I am with the original poster. It does get kind of annoying seeing a bajillion posts asking "am I pregnant" then the fear for the prospective child whose parent can't figure out if they are pregnant on their own. What are they going to do when the child gets sick? I do try to be nice though and remember the majority of people asking probably DO know how to take a test. They are just so excited or scared and want to someone else to confirm their excitement or fear
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:52 PM on Dec. 8, 2008