Am I over-reacting?

I'm 32 weeks pregnant and I get it that I am hormonal and sensitive. However, no one disagrees that my husband is being a douche bag. He got out of the army a few months ago and has been unemployed ever since. It's tough on both of us, but he has started to lie of his whereabouts, has been gambling on and off, goes to bars alot, and comes home at 3am drunk. WTF? He's 34 yrs old!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• I would personally seek out some help for him. Maybe theres more going on then you know.. Best of luck
    minirip

Answer by minirip at 9:50 PM on May. 23, 2011

• You aren't over-reacting.

Answer by Bmat at 9:51 PM on May. 23, 2011

• hugssounds like a pretty tough situation...is this your first baby? sounds like he needs a reality check and he needs to grow up!

happymom8262

Answer by happymom8262 at 9:52 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Ahhh....NONONONONONO

You are not over reacting....Lies Lies Lies...if there is one...there are more...

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:58 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I don't think you are overreacting. Soldier to civilian is a big adjustment for them though, my husband got out of USMC a year ago and he was a big pain at first too (not as bad as yours) but it got better. You should ask some of his relatives for help, or his army buddies.
    lisalmeyer86

Answer by lisalmeyer86 at 10:05 PM on May. 23, 2011