Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of window-covering do you have in your house?


Asked by dullscissors at 9:54 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Home & Garden

Level 49 (343,645 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (7)
  • well it's different for different rooms lol. in the sunroom i just have solar shades on rollers so i can put them down if it's getting too hot (they really do a good job!). in the rest of the downstairs i have just a pretty shade, sheers and drapes. upstairs i have the cellular blinds w/blackout in the bedrooms and without blackout for the bathrooms. i have sheers in bedrooms too in addition to the blinds.

    Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:59 PM on May. 23, 2011

  • mini blinds & curtains

    Answer by Leelee1008 at 9:58 PM on May. 23, 2011

  • We have honeycomb shades.

    Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:03 PM on May. 23, 2011

  • Blinds and curtains. Either both or one of the two.

    Answer by DJsMommy610 at 10:37 PM on May. 23, 2011

  • curtains, shears, miniblinds, wood slat blinds...depends on the room on the window covering.

    Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:03 PM on May. 23, 2011

  • Blinds.

    Answer by kasey22 at 12:48 AM on May. 24, 2011

  • Drapes

    Answer by ethans_momma06 at 8:02 AM on May. 24, 2011