Sex question..is your SO like this too? adult content

My SO is not pushy for sex, I am never 'bothered', If I say not today he leaves me alone, but after paying close attention to him and his attitude I have realized that if he doesn't have sex he turns into a grumpty dumpty.
ANd not having sex means, not having sex THAT DAY he gets all, pissy.

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 10:06 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• mine is like that. Im sorry. I know this sounds horrible but sometimes if its already a bad day its just easier to go ahead and do it. sometimes it helps you both sometimes just saves you from dealing with a major grump.... good luck.
    mrs.miner

Answer by mrs.miner at 10:10 PM on May. 23, 2011

• no, my so is not like that. i am like that though.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:06 PM on May. 23, 2011

• If I'm not in the mood my husband sighs and walks out of the room.
    Anonymous

• Mine is def like that, but, i have to admit, i am too. So i guess it evens itself out. Whoops!
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 10:08 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Make sure he gets it every day then !
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 10:10 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Oh, no, mine is not. He gets pissy if I say no, and he really wants it. Not nearly as bad as he used to. But he sort of just gets huffy now. But, then again, I don't say no much now anyway. The way mine is, if he's disappointed in not getting any, he makes it KNOWN.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:14 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I have been trying to keep up with him, lol Not that I don't want to, bt I feel a pressure now that I have realized how grumpy he is without it. lol But it's good for both of us like PP said. Plus he turns into a puppy when he wants it, which means things get done around the house quicker. lol
    DomoniqueWS

Comment by DomoniqueWS (original poster) at 10:15 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Mine is occasionally like that, he doesn't really get an attitude with me - its more like he pouts about it. Though it's rare that I turn him down and he never turns me down so I mostly just laugh when he starts pouting and tell him he's worse than the kids with the grumpy face.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 10:28 PM on May. 23, 2011

• we have a set schedule.
    dramaMama407

Answer by dramaMama407 at 10:37 PM on May. 23, 2011

• ugh mine won't take no for an answer. if he wants it he gets it. if i tell him i' not in the mood he just keeps on and on and on til its just easier to do it and get it over with. not to mention he wants it 3-4 times a day.
    lucyloo1776

Answer by lucyloo1776 at 10:46 PM on May. 23, 2011