1st trimester and having cramps not too bad but like 1 to 2 for like a min everyday im 4 weeks along anyone experience this?

I am 4 weeks along and am having a few cramps everyday but not as hard as menstral cramps does anyone know if this is normal? I asked my OB he says it is but I heard my ob i got a 2nd opinion from say its ok but watch them closely. Has anyone else experienced these symptoms during first trimester? This is my first baby dont know what to expect. any input would be awesome.

proudmwdwife

Asked by proudmwdwife at 10:27 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i'm not really sure how you found out you're 4 weeks pregnant lol, but it's very common to have period like cramps early in pregnancy.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:33 PM on May. 23, 2011

• It's normal, don't worry about it at all.
    lisalmeyer86

Answer by lisalmeyer86 at 1:22 AM on May. 24, 2011

• I had to get a refill on some meds and it required a hcg test for pregnancy in order to get it and well my levels were elevated and it is now popping on a home test as well my husband came home from the war on leave so it also made it easy to guess when i got pregnant. lol
    proudmwdwife

Comment by proudmwdwife (original poster) at 1:03 AM on May. 25, 2011

• home pregnancy test show pregnancy at 3 weeks and 2 days pregnant and i am having same issue did yours turn out okay???
    danielle7kids

Answer by danielle7kids at 6:30 AM on Aug. 1, 2011