Could i be pregnant what do you think?????

Is there a possibility for pregnancy right now?
OK so I had my period starting the 10th of may 1st day was extremely light it later picked up over a few days then the last (normal 6-7 days) 3 days were light too.... My husband and I had sex the 12,13,14th.... that was while I was on my period but the tale end.I took a pregnancy test just for fun on the 18th with my friend I know it sounds silly but it was us just being goofy. Anyway now its the 22nd and I went to the bathroom and I have some very light spotting....... could this mean I could be pregnant and again I have not had sex since the 14th as my husband is now deployed.... I also noticed yesterday that my discharge was clear and stretchy if that means anything either.....

extra info.... as of today the 23rd I had more spotting and it was just in the morning i took one pregnancy not the first pee of the day and at first i didnt pee the 5 secs i paused then peed some more after a few mins I know thats now what happens but it was a faint pos. Im pretty sure this doesnt count ... so then I took one after lots of drinking and it came back even way more faint than the first ..... I really want to be pregnant ..... but im just not sure I never spot inbtween periods ever! so thats what throws me so off.... please help

jkhurtt

Asked by jkhurtt at 10:29 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• both pregnancy tests were pos? Even faint positives are positive. but if you wanna be sure, try a digital one that will read either pregnant or not pregnant.
    Astraea_79

Answer by Astraea_79 at 10:33 PM on May. 23, 2011

• If you had unprotected sex there is ALWAYS a chance of pregnancy
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 10:34 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Astrea is right...a faint positive is still positive.
    Annasofia

Answer by Annasofia at 11:06 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I am agreeing with the " A positive is a positive" Call a doctor and see about getting a blood test done to be for sure.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 11:39 PM on May. 23, 2011

• positive is positive unless you read it after the 10 minute "Valid" time frame. congrats :)
    TwoSugars

Answer by TwoSugars at 7:56 PM on May. 26, 2011