I am 4 weeks pregnant with 2nd and super freaked out> has anyone been this afraid with second pregnancy

cdonovan612

Asked by cdonovan612 at 12:22 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I was!! I was worried I couldn't handle two kids...scared that my 2nd would be as hard or worse then my 1st was....worried that since I had one healthy baby that I wouldn't get a second, etc...
    Dabugg698

Answer by Dabugg698 at 12:28 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• im scared to i worry about handleing my three thyear old and a new born
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 12:32 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• that is exactly my fear- can o afford another bay with this crazy econmony- will i be able to handle another child- my daughter is 8 but she keeps me very busy- I am so so scared - how did it work for you Dabugg698
    cdonovan612

Answer by cdonovan612 at 12:33 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I feel the same way about my 2nd on the way.. I am more worried about not being able to give my 1st enough attention or him feeling left out or whatever! I hope he doesn't feel that way. He will be 6 1/2 years old when baby boy 2 arrives.. AHH!!
    Anonymous

• symle456- are you pregnant now?
    cdonovan612

Answer by cdonovan612 at 12:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• anonymous on the way- how far are you
    cdonovan612

• yes.i was at first, but as the pregnancy got further along i CALMMED down. Now, I am freaked out about this Preg.baby #3. i keep trying to figure out how I will handle 3 instead of 2. My oldest just turned 5 though. My daughter is 2 soon to be 3 so i guess by the time the next 1 comes it won't be so bad.just have faith it will all work out.
    Aneq

Answer by Aneq at 12:43 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Im worried its my third pregnancy. I have a six year who will be seven when the baby is born. My last pregnancy ended in a M/C. I worry because I feel as though Im starting all over again. Im around 4 weeks now.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 12:44 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I felt the exact same way when i got preggo with my second i was really afraid of not being able to give both of them the attention they need. Then i had my baby and got into the swing of taking care of both and it was actually easy. Even tho my second baby turned out to be autistic they are still both easy to take care of and give attention to. They are now 3 and 4 and im preggo with my 3rd baby now and i still worry a little but i know everything will work out. And im very exited cause it's me and my new hubby's first and probly last baby lol
    Anonymous

• I am really scared also! and I have only 5 weeks left, I guess Imma see what its like soon ;}
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 1:14 PM on Dec. 8, 2008