35 weeks

we are 35 weeks pregnant an incredibly crampy.. im so used to contraction pains it literally doesnt phase me anymore. (this is the second baby by the way) back hurts also.. what do you think? should we call in or wait it out..

what would you do =/

akalei

Asked by akalei at 10:33 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Wait it out, honestly. Are you experiencing tightness with the cramps? Are the contractions in a regular time pattern?
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 10:34 PM on May. 23, 2011

• ya tummy is getting tight it happens every i dunno 6 or 7 minutes i just dont wanna go in an waste my time =/ my son has never been away from me an im not looking forward to leaving him.
    akalei

Comment by akalei (original poster) at 10:38 PM on May. 23, 2011

• When you experience the tightness, put your fingers on the top of your uterus (usually located near your ribcage by 35 weeks). If the tightness is lasting 60-90 a piece, in a regular pattern -- I would contact your hospital.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 10:39 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Those could be contractions. If they get stronger, or closer together (around 5 minutes) then I'd consider going in.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 10:40 PM on May. 23, 2011

• thank you ladies!
    akalei

Comment by akalei (original poster) at 10:43 PM on May. 23, 2011