I'm 23 weeks and i don't know if this is normal...

but lately everytime i walk it hurts so bad... it feels like i'm getting the worse cramps every and being stabed on the side of my belly... but i'm not sure if this is normal and still be so early in the pregnancy or atleast mid way. like i could walk around the house but if i walk around the block or up stairs it just kills me and hurts like crazy.

mommys2cupcakes

Asked by mommys2cupcakes at 10:50 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like round ligament pains to me. Usually happens between 22-28 weeks. It's just normal stretching of the ligaments that support the uterus. If you are concerned, of course see your doctor. But I would say it s normal,as evreyone I have spoken to that is this far along has had them to. Good luck!
    Doll_face28

Answer by Doll_face28 at 12:14 AM on May. 24, 2011

• it may just be one of the side effects of pregnancy that your body has, however I would definently see your Dr about this just to make sure everything is ok.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 10:52 PM on May. 23, 2011