Do any of you pregos get so irritated at the most stupid little things your baby daddy does

its so stupid n i know i shouldnt be mad but he sees me eat munchos every couple of nights its the only thing i can eat when im sick all day long carrying his baby that he refuses to talk names with by the way.

i always go to the store by myself on my own without asking him all the damn time because he works all the time. but tonight is different i dont think ive ever felt worse.

i send him to the store to get munchos... munchOs n he comes home with spicy cheese munchIES. really?

if this is how im going to be treated for the rest of my pregnancy he will see the wrath of Lori it and it will hurt his feelings.

tazzii310

Asked by tazzii310 at 10:51 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Honey, our emotions during this time is all over the place. And its hard to keep it under control. I would tell him how you feel once you have calmed down. And explain that you dont want to blow up on him but this is what is bothering you. And tell him, so that way when he goes to the store to get some munchos that you will keep an empty bag so he can know exactly what to get.

I did hurt my husband feelings when we were carrying our first child and after i had the baby i told him i loved him and he said really?..it made me feel so bad cause it was emotions just talking when i was mad. He is still your partner even after the baby.
    ruqayap

Answer by ruqayap at 11:13 PM on May. 23, 2011

• i know. thank you. i just hate feeling this way i just wanna be happy about all of this but its really hard n it sucks cuz i feel like blowing up over the most stupid stuff i know i should just talk to him about the dumb stuff but its hard to calm down about it first.
    tazzii310

Comment by tazzii310 (original poster) at 11:30 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I got really upset and started crying because DH was putting together the baby's room. He didn't just do the furniture, but he put all the bedding together, decorated, hung the curtains, laid out her outfits, EVERYTHING. I started crying because I didn't get to be apart of any of it. I yelled "I'm suppose to be nesting! What's left for me to nest?!"

For the most part I know it was overreacting, but he should have told me that he was going to do more than just the furniture so I could be a part of it.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 1:09 AM on May. 24, 2011

• make him put a ring on it. being a baby mama is not a cool title. wakey wakey !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 AM on May. 24, 2011

• there is a ring on it
    tazzii310

Comment by tazzii310 (original poster) at 10:06 AM on May. 24, 2011