ive gotten a...

POSITIVE on my ovulation test for 3 days now. I got the first positive on Saturday, then another positive on Sunday, and today I just took one today and it was POSITIVE again. So since hubby and i did not have sex yesterday could we have sex today and possibily get pregnant. We have been having sex but just skipped yesterday bc i am sick and really dont feel like it.
What do you ladies think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes you can get pregnant technically even if you have sex before you ovulate because sperm can live up to 5 days.

Answer by gemgem at 12:30 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• you have the best chance at conceivintg 1-2 days before ovulating- sperm in great conditions can stay alive up to 3-5 days- however the egg only survives 1-2 days- so if sperm are introduced before your eggy makes its travel- you will optimize on conceiving- one day after ovulation is still a good chance but hurry up- your eggy needs the swimmers-

use whenmybaby.com to help you track your best fertile days- i used it and conceived right away-
    cdonovan612

Answer by cdonovan612 at 12:30 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Sure and sperm lives in your body for awhile so I would not worry about it. I am sure twice will do the trick.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:57 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• you sould have sex 4 days prior to "ovulation date" and one day after just to be sure - but you dont have to do it every day to have a chance to conceive it just gives you a higher chance of conceiveing
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 3:30 PM on Dec. 8, 2008