Anybody else just watch the episode of vanished with beth holloway?

Im so sad & disgusted now! i dont ever want to go to the carribean again. The thought of being forced to be a sex slave is just horrible. Sometimes I just cant believe the things that people do to other people in this world. Like, did you ever hear about that story, the english people whos daughter got taken in portugal? She was like 4, and I just imagine that she probably thinks thats just her life, because thats all shes ever known.

PURPULbutterfly

Asked by PURPULbutterfly at 11:03 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• i keep catching parts of it. i'd like to see the whole thing.....then grab that prick by the.... what a bastard
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 11:08 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Sorry, no, was it good?
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 11:09 PM on May. 23, 2011

• My Mom is always watching those kinds of shows. Then she tells me about it. I get so angry about those things.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 11:27 PM on May. 23, 2011

• never seen it
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:48 AM on May. 24, 2011