Okay i took the test and it was positive and exactly a week later the same test i had took that said positive said negative, would that still mean i was positive?

yami2

Asked by yami2 at 11:05 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i say yes you are pregnant
    Ronnies_Girl

Answer by Ronnies_Girl at 11:07 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Yes You are Pregnant ! Congrats They say dont Read a pregnancy test after 10 Min So for sure dont read one a week Later :)
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 11:14 PM on May. 23, 2011

• They can fade/erase/show up with more lines, if they have sat past the "read" time. Usually I think you're supposed to read the tests within 10 mins for accurate results. I would say you are pregnant...but knowing me, I would be retesting anyway.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:23 PM on May. 23, 2011

• it may be because your hormone levels dropped (highly probably if you are 10+ weeks or tested later in the day, etc). But so long as you didn't experience bleeding I'd still assume you were pregnant.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:27 PM on May. 23, 2011

• but this happend 8 monthes ago and i never bleed but i did start my period a week later. did i have a miscarriage and is it possible that the baby is still inside of me cuz i havent been to the docters?
    yami2

Comment by yami2 (original poster) at 11:31 PM on May. 23, 2011

• yes..the test only stay good for soo long
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 11:44 PM on May. 23, 2011