Kindle or Nook?

Which one do you have, and what do you love about it? What do you hate???

CeeCee333

Asked by CeeCee333 at 11:06 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Technology

• i don't have either one but I do have the Kindle app on my Evo and I love it. It's so easy to buy and browse the books. I assume the full Kindle is the same. It's thru amazon.com and I didn't even have to do any kind of registering my device or anything, I just logged into my amazon account and found a book! Since Amazon had my payment info on file from purchasing from them, it just took a couple clicks and i had the book.
    Astraea_79

Answer by Astraea_79 at 11:10 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I have the NOOK and love it! You can also download an app for the NOOK to your phone
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 11:19 PM on May. 23, 2011

• i have the kindle app on my phone and computer. i love it. and it is nice because it sincs the devices so if i am reading on my phone and then go home and get on the computer I am still at the same spot.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 11:38 PM on May. 23, 2011

• KINDLE! The only thing I don't like about it is it's lack of organization.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 12:59 AM on May. 24, 2011

• I have the Kindle and I absolutely love it! I have NOTHING bad to say about it. Downloads are lightening quick, the screen is easy to read, even at the pool in direct sunlight. There are tons of free books and the rest are not expensive by any means. You can sample books before you buy, and it's not just a quick paragraph ... it's sometimes several chapters. Love, love, love it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:06 AM on May. 24, 2011

• I have a nook (and to be fair I sell them too). They are pretty much the same. You should look at the new nook that was released today. It is a huge improvement on the older nook.
    Imaginaryfriend

Answer by Imaginaryfriend at 7:49 PM on May. 24, 2011

• neither but im buying a kindle soon
    ilovemyboys84

Answer by ilovemyboys84 at 10:06 PM on Jul. 29, 2011