YAY!!!

just got home from the doctors and she told me my monkey boy was FINALLY head down instead of breach...he might turn back in the 10 weeks i have left. lets hope he stays head down though...i dont want a c-section >.<

anyway since i guess i have to ask a question

what do you prefer a c-section or natural or with an epidural? and if your a mom to be like me what birth plan do you have?

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 11:07 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Epi For sure
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 11:08 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Thats great! I had a c-section, and havent had a natural birth, if I had another child I would also go with a c-section.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 11:09 PM on May. 23, 2011

• OH and YAY for baby Being head down :) Hope baby Stays that way
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 11:11 PM on May. 23, 2011

• i plan to go all natural...i can take alot of pain but i plan to have some sort of pain killer ready if i really want it....im to afraid to have a huge needle in my back though so no epi for me >.
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 11:12 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I have 3 kids. Had epidurals with the 1st and 3rd. With the 2nd, I had pain medication. I am expecting baby #4. I want pain meds again. I felt 100% better immediately after giving birth and recuperated faster than with the other 2.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 11:13 PM on May. 23, 2011

• im an all natural person... but if i need an epi i suppose ill get one! i got one last minute with my first son
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 11:14 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I won't be getting an epi. I had demorol (sp?) with two of my children and nothing with the third. If I feel like I can't handle it, I will opt for the same pain medication I had before because I know how it affects me. Other than that I have 6 1/2 wks left and baby is head down too!!! Absolutely stoked about that. lol. Worried she may be a little bigger than her brothers and sister were though.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 11:40 PM on May. 23, 2011

• C-SECTION momma HERE......but hey it happens and is soooo WORTH it...good luck MAMA
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 2:35 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Natural, med-free births for me!
    :-)

If it's important to you to have a natural birth / avoid unnecessary risks be sure to hire a care provider that saves interventions for emergencies.
    Who you hire for your maternity care can be your biggest risk.
    Lots of women use providers that help them have normal births with their babies, even with breech positioning.

If you want to work on keeping baby vertex there are exercises you can do.
    And if he does then you have turning options, too!
    So many things here~
    Be aware of those very helpful pre and early labpr contractions that turn many babies, too!
    Scheduling a cesarean will bypass those opportunities.

Know your options and prepare, good luck!

doulala

Answer by doulala at 6:53 AM on May. 24, 2011

• i had both my kids vaginally and had an epidural both times.. loved it! zero pain... why feel pain if u dont have too... lol
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 10:31 AM on May. 24, 2011