Period adult content

I have dibilatating cramps and a 10 day flow (not a wuss 3 of my kids were born without epidurals) what causes this and i should mention that women in my family go menopausal at 28 - 30 years old what are someways to relieve the ''curse''

mamabeard3

Asked by mamabeard3 at 11:09 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Health

• drink lots of water, try to avoid caffine since it is supposed to worsen cramps. I have also heard try staying active like walking etc.. becaue it is supposed to help. Also my cousin was puton birth control pills by the dr
    IamErin-K.

Answer by IamErin-K. at 11:48 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I was put on Flexerol for my cramps and it saved my life. What's even better is if I run out and can't get the script filled in time my step dad and I have the same flexerol dosage. Although, for my mom Flexerol knocks her out, it used to do that to me but sometimes the cramps are so bad I actually have to take one of her muscle relaxers (she has lower back arthritis at 40, and scoliosis, along with a few other back issues- almost everyone in my immediate family is on pain meds, even my sister who is 17 due to a knee injury from sports.)
    M.Galvan

Answer by M.Galvan at 4:27 AM on May. 24, 2011

• If you don't want drugs, try a heating pad, it would help me when I had to be at work and didn't want to work while medicated, I'd put it on med-high for 15-30 minutes over my lower abs and go to work and be fairly okay.
    M.Galvan

Answer by M.Galvan at 4:29 AM on May. 24, 2011