What do your SO's tell you?

What are some things that your SO's tell you they love about you? Things that made you become thier SO or wife? I am just curious what other guys have to say about it :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• I have been married for 19yrs and my DH has always told me, "I love you because I can't control you....you are your own person."
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:29 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• that i was different from all other girls.. i wasn't a whore and i had morals!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 12:32 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• my husband says he loves my short attention span. I have add and refuse to take medication. It can make conversations... interesting :)
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:33 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• lol my so told me because i say no and tell him like it is he says im real not fake. he said all his other girlfriends would just give him what ever he wanted. we have been together for 6 yrs now.
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 12:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• HE SAYS IM THE STRONGEST WOMAN HE HAS EVER MET NOT ONLY DOES HE LOVE ME FOR IT BUT HE SAYS IT TURNS HIM ON CONSTANTLY...
    MAKEITAVENTI

Answer by MAKEITAVENTI at 12:38 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Because I have always been honest with him and how I don't hide my true self from him and that I know what I want out of life and am determined to work hard for it. He also loves that I treat him with more respect than any other woman he has been with and I know when to take charge. Plus we both have the sex drive of teenagers so that helps too! LMAO There is a lot of other stuff he says and does to let me know why and how much he loves me but it would days forever for me to list all of them.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 12:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• He tells me he loves me because he likes the way I act like a whore in the bedroom.
    I tell him I am not a whore, and he says but your my whore.
    And of course other things like being a good wife and mom and all that good stuff.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:48 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• the fact that i can support my self, work full time, go to school full time( with a 4.0) gpa. and still be able to take such good care of him. also because im a lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets. lmao. i can go on and on. but basically he tells me because im like a one of a kind.
    NATTY567

Answer by NATTY567 at 1:01 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• my husband told me that when he first saw me he felt he was going to marry me. since i had been waiting for god to bring someone into my life i knew he was meant for me. that is why i married him. also my hubby tells me he loves me all day long and says i'm so beautiful. that he can look into my face all day. he just always says sweet things but i can't think of any now but i always tell him that is why i love him so much. we are so much alike. we think the same thing every time and we text each other at the same time with out knowing the other is going to text. we made a list of why we loved each other to give to each other but i don't know what i did with my list.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:01 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• he always makes a big thing of how im so nice to him...lol. i guess theres a ton of bitches in his life...idk...lol
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 2:22 PM on Dec. 8, 2008