I need help on this.!!!

okay i took a prego test about 8 monthes ago and it came out positive, i went to a clinic exactly a week later to get details on abortion or adoption and the results were negative, but i didnt bleed at all within that week but i did get my period a week later, is it possible that i could have had a miscarriage and that the baby didnt come out and since i havent been to a docters that i still have the baby inside of me, when i took the test and it came out positive if i had been prego i would have been 7weeks. what do you guys think?

yami2

Asked by yami2 at 11:38 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Call your Dr.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 11:40 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I think you should get to a doctor and get a sonogram done to be on the safe side. If indeed you did miscarry; I am certain you would have known. I suffered one and was 12 weeks in; babies stopped growing at 7 weeks.

Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 11:42 PM on May. 23, 2011

• im getting realy bad pain in my ovaries, you think it has something to do with that? thats why im asking if thats possible cuz i cant even walk thats how bad i hurt! but im terrified of docters!
    yami2

Comment by yami2 (original poster) at 11:44 PM on May. 23, 2011

• CALL YOUR DOCTOR!!!! DO NOT WAIT
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 9:54 AM on May. 24, 2011