Initiating sex adult content

I'm the one who almost always initiates sex. Any of you in the same boat? How can I change it?

popzaroo

Asked by popzaroo at 11:41 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• Yeah. And not sure how to change it.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 11:55 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Whenever I want sex, but don't want to initiate, and my husband is at his computer doing his programming thing, I always slip into some really cute underwear, and put on his t shirt, and tell him I'm going to lay down, and when I'm in bed I turn my back to him and make sure I'm showing a little bit of butt. He then gets distracted and comes over and starts touching me and stuff...its my little mind trick I play on him
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 1:01 AM on May. 24, 2011

• No,lol.. My Hubby can't keep his hands off me.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:46 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Seems like I'm the only one who initiates it anymore as well :( He's tired most of the time. He keeps telling me he wants it when he comes home, but he doesn't want to wake me for it. I've told him time and again, I don't mind, but he won't listen :/
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:47 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I initiate it all the time, and I tell him all the time that I wish he would...then he complains that we don't have enough sex lately (9 months pregnant). I probably would still have sex most of the time (if nothing more than for the labor initiating properties! LOL), but I am not a horn ball right now...HIT ME UP, dude!!!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:55 PM on May. 23, 2011

• i barely ever do

when you do, is he immediately into it? if so, he probably has the ability to initiate

or when you initiate does it take him a while to get into it? if so, he might have a medical condition that should be checked out

good luck
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 12:54 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Monstersmommy20 - I do the SAME thing! too funny!
    shareleann

Answer by shareleann at 2:20 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Pretty much, yeah.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 11:22 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Well, sorry to hear these comments ladies, but I'm glad I'm not in the boat all by myself. lol
    popzaroo

Comment by popzaroo (original poster) at 7:17 PM on May. 24, 2011