There’s no reason that the government should prevent homosexuals from entering civil marriages because some religions object to the concept, any more than the government should ban atheism because some religions object to it.

agree or disagree? why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• anon dont be rude people have the right to voice there opion. I agree who is the goverment or a religuiouse group to tell anyone what kind of love is right or wrong. We dont choose who we love.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 12:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• shut up and quit trying to cause drama
    Anonymous

• Thank You! Anon
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 12:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• anon. 12:39 it looks to me like you need to shut up, your the one trying to cause the fu**ing drama
    Anonymous

• I am the OP and thank you Mommy2b04.
    they havent banned Christmas yet, shouldnt they do that too because some religions dont believe in that either
    Anonymous

• Agree, and anon one, just walk away and stop trying to control what others chose to discuss.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 12:46 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• What's the point of the post. All that is going to happen is someone is going to get really upset and cm is going to delete the whole post.
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 12:46 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• exactly sis jackson i'm glad someone else sees this. whats the point in talkign about it...your not going to change the way others view the world. its just gonna cause people to fight back and forth and yes make cm delete it. its so irritating to see these dumb posts.. and this is me voicing my opinion like everyone else is...
    Anonymous

• no, it's you trying to keep others from voicing their opinion.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 1:11 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Oh Great it's you.
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 1:13 PM on Dec. 8, 2008