SUMMER!!!!!

My kids and I love the outdoors, we garden, we play... Any suggestions for some great at home fun this summer?? With gas being so high traveling to our favorite hiking place is kind of out...My kids are almost 6, almost 5, 2 and 1.... Any and all suggestions of outside games, things you've made up for fun! Anything!! Thanks! :)

KariLyn84

Asked by KariLyn84 at 11:58 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I don't know where you live. NC has the Mountain to Sea Trail. It will be about 1000 miles of free hiking when completed. It is about half finished. It would be fun to hike. There are always free days at lakes and the beach. Sprinklers in the backyard, water balloon fights, put up an inexpensive pool.....
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:07 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Buy an inflatable pool. I have horses so my daughter and I ride a lot. My family and I are trying to plan a camping trip. The problem is getting me, my three sisters, my two brothers-in-law, my brother, my sister-in-law, my mother, my stepfather, nine children (including one of the sisters), and two large dogs (my collie and my brother's German Shepherd, who always accompany us on a camping trip) together without us all killing each other.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 12:19 AM on May. 24, 2011