Is it just me ?? or ..

did anyone ever get dreams about bieng pregnant or having a baby?
while pregnant or while trying to conceive.. iv got them 2 or 3 nights in a row .. is this a positive sign :)

sydney1026

Asked by sydney1026 at 12:02 AM on May. 24, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• you know, I had a dream that I was able to adopt this little boy. i loved him so much and i didnt think i would be allowed to adopt him being only 19 but i was allowed to and it made me so happy. looking back i was probably three or four weeks pregnant
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 12:04 AM on May. 24, 2011

• A ot of people, me ncluded, believe in signs in dreams. I know I have always dremed of being a mommy, because I always wanted to be. But when I was first pregnant, I did dream quite a bit about babies. Also fish, and water. Lol! Those are also supposed to be signs of pregnancy when you dream about them.
    Doll_face28

Answer by Doll_face28 at 12:08 AM on May. 24, 2011

• it could be a good sign... or you could have been thinking about it before you went to sleep. I used to have a lot of baby dreams though before getting pregnant and while pregnant. GL!!
    lisalmeyer86

Answer by lisalmeyer86 at 12:08 AM on May. 24, 2011

• My husband and I are ready to start trying for a baby, but i've got to get my IUD (Mirena) taken out first and i'm trying to wait patiently since my doctor has advised us to wait 3 months before trying once its removed, but i've been having off the wall dreams. I dreamed just last night that I gave birth to a boy, but the even crazier thing is that he came out WALKING..talk about wild. The funny thing is that after last nights dream, all I can think about is wanting another baby. Last month I told my husband that I thought I was ready to start considering another baby and he confided in me that he was also. This month i've got baby fever and can't wait to get this thing out so that we can start trying..but ever since we started talking about trying, i've been dreaming about baby's.
    mileysmom1

Answer by mileysmom1 at 12:12 AM on May. 24, 2011

• I meant to add that it could be a sign. My MIL believes in signs and dreams and she has asked me a couple times if I was pregnant after dreaming about a birth or fish lol.
    mileysmom1

Answer by mileysmom1 at 12:14 AM on May. 24, 2011

• I have been getting weird pregnancy dreams since before my husband and I were even TTC... my MIL, FIL, mom, and spouse also got them... and now that we are TTC we def hope that they were all signs of whats to come :) Good luck to you!!!
    p0pc0rn

Answer by p0pc0rn at 1:31 AM on May. 24, 2011

• best wishes to you i had baby dreams when i found out i was pregnant with my daughter
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 2:26 AM on May. 24, 2011

• I've heard of that happening.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:31 AM on May. 24, 2011

• prob just because you have been thinking about it a lot so you are going to dream about it. good sign though
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 11:03 AM on May. 24, 2011

• i had a dream last night that my freind went into labour and today i found out she is dialiated and will probly have her baby anytime now. when we thought she had three weeks!!
    sydney1026

Comment by sydney1026 (original poster) at 10:45 PM on May. 24, 2011